/**/ PIZZA&PIZZA: recipe for how to make homemade canned pizza sauce

2009年1月31日星期六

recipe for how to make homemade canned pizza sauce

Do you love pizza? Have you Takeout pizza or go to the pizza restaurants often, because the pizza at home is simply too much work? I love pizza delivery on busy nights, but also to create and enjoy homemade pizza. Create homemade pizza should not be difficult, and it can be a lot of fun.
I must admit that the reason that I think the homemade pizza, quite simply is that I cheat when it comes to the crust. I do not understand that my pizza crust from scratch. I love to cook, but I am not gifted when it comes to creating something that the yeast. I used to pizza crust in a bread machine with some success, but I discovered that there are some good alternatives to home-made dough.
My favorite homemade pizza crust alternatives are:
Boboli (my favorite is the whole wheat crust, but all varieties are teriffic)Tortillas (perfect for "taco pizza")French bread (baguette people buy frozen pizzas, why not?)English muffins (perfect for a quick snack)Note that these "convenience crusts" are all items that you can easily find at your local supermarket! No matter what kind of comfort I crust, I just at the top of the crust with my favorite pizza sauce and toppings, pop into a preheated oven (350 degrees) and bake until the cheese has melted and the pads are warm and bladders raises.
Sauce
There are several options for the sauce I have ever on the basis of what I have in my fridge and pantry. Homemade Marinara sauce, pizza sauce in cans or bottles and jars Marinara sauce work equally well. Pizza sauce rather a little thicker than standard Marinara sauce, so you may want to add tomato paste for the sauce that you use.
Toppings
One of the great things about the pizza at home is that you're really creative when it comes to toppings. You can create up leftovers from the fridge, or together, especially for pavement pizza. Each person in your household, you can his or her own toppings, if you have the pizza at home. Prevention arguments about what kind of pizza to order, is one of the great benefits of creating their own pizza at home.
Standard Richtfest ideas: sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, bacon, onion, mushrooms, peppers, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, black olives
Creative pizza toppings: grilled chicken, grilled chicken, spinach, diced tomatoes, broccoli, brown Hamburger meat, black beans, pineapple, ham, smoked sausage.

没有评论:

发表评论