/**/ PIZZA&PIZZA: pizza hut and tuscani pasta

2009年2月4日星期三

pizza hut and tuscani pasta

On Tuesday evening, my family and I have tried the new Pizza Hut Tuscani Pastas. They are either 50 ounces container Creamy Chicken Alfredo and Meaty Marinara. It is not to do anything special - just so you do as you do if you pizza. The noodles are $ 11.99 and feed a family of four. How to use the image of the will, this was a big hit for our family. We ordered the Meaty Marinara, and there was not a noodle left. At Pizza Hut was twenty minutes too late, I was not prepared, like the pasta. But it was hot and it was good.
Not only that, the noodles, but you get five loaves pole with your order! Pizza Hut has the best bread sticks ever, this was a nice addition. This is something we are definitely on the order again.
Well, if you want to try this at home, I did a lot for you. I am with a gift for everyone who lives in the United States. I will be the winners aa coupon for a free pasta dinner from Pizza Hut. I will be super easy and give you several ways to enter.
1. Leave a comment on this post. Comment only, please let me know, and everything you need for your input in this commentary.2. About this blog GiveAway link to this page or my homepage.3. Stumble this post.4. Subscribe to this blog with either of my e-mail or RSS feed.
I will this competition runs until 16 May 10 clock CST. Good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论